CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 March 2013

A Book Card with Flowers and Fairies

Okay, so I'm sorry it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted.  I have an update to show you on the mini album I am attempting for the first time.  It's been a bit delayed because I had order some Tyvek Envelopes for the spine and had to wait for them to arrive ....the ones that feel furry but do not rip or puncture even when wet.  The material is ideal for reinforcing the spine and then Duck tape is put over the top of it.  (Credit to Kathy Orta - if you are into making mini albums or something a little different, her ideas are super fabby!)

I also have another box card to show you which is for a friend's birthday next week.  All the flowers are made from Tonic Studios punches - digi images from Spesch Digital Stamps - papers are some I've had around for a long time from Kay & Co Blue Awning.

 Front of mini album - waiting to be decorated and some sort of fastening to be added.
Back also ready to be decorated.

Inside the front page showing how the cover is attached.  All the workings will be covered eventually.

......and now the box card........


Had to make a box to fit the box card.......
which looks like this.....
other views


and back 

Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Luv

Angie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...