CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 21 March 2011

Lora Crafts Sunday Sketches

Well I said I would be back with the sketch at Lora Crafts Sunday Sketches.  It's a little late, but better late than never I say!  I have used one of Kenny K's digi images and the papers are from K&Co Designer Mat Pad, Hopscotch.  I think the papers look a little sweet for a boy, but that's probably because I thought the pad said male papers. The front of the pad it had a little boy on it so I assumed - d-u-u-h.  What an idiot.  That'll teach me to think about what I'm doing in future.  Anyway I've decided this guy likes bright colours!
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Angie xx

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Angie, love the image and papers. I have them and have only used them for boys cards upto now.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fab! I love the image - may have to get that one! And the papers are fab too :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie, Love the image and papers. A great boy card! Haven't been on for a few days :-( computer was playing up so using hubby's laptop. Hopefully I'll get a card on tomorrow evening and get back to normal.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, just testing computer out can't get photos on just yet :-( so doing some commenting for now.
    If you leave a comment on Lyndsey's sketch blog with your link she will put your card on there with ours.
    Night, night
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the funky image and the bright papers look fab. Thanks for using the sketch this week hope you like the new one too.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...