CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 16 February 2011

A brief post today

Hi all,  just thought you would like to see a couple of cards I made yesterday.  The blue one is for a friend's birthday and the one with the duck is for a friend who is not very well, having just completed a course of chemo and radiotherapy, which he was actually being administered over Christmas and New Year.  His prognosis is good but just thought this may cheer him up a little.









Hope you like them.

Angie xx

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! The little girl looks so cute. I noticed we started our blogs on the same day lol. Cannock Chase looks lovely, we went there in the summer and had a picnic
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did start our blogs on the same day. Brought together by LORA Crafts and Lyndsey - well that's how I found you lol. I'm still trying to find my way around the set up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie, I'm exactly the same, finding my way round lol. This is all new to me. Lyndsay has been fantastic showing me how to use the site. I don't know what I would have done without her help. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, just to let you know incase your not picking up my new post. I changed my blog address to Dianescarddesigns.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know Diane. I have just picked up your new post. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment. I really do appreciate them and will enjoy reading every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...